- Feb 5, 2021
- FAQs - This "Frequently Asked Questions" page will have answers to most questions you may have, including server restart times, how to properly and reliably connect, and a list of commands.
- New Day RP Rules & Guidelines - You should have already read these, but if you need a reference from time to time, you can find them here.
- FiveM Client - You'll need this to be able to play the game. You can play on our server regardless of where you purchased GTA V.
- Link Steam and Discord - You will need to link both Steam and Discord to be Whitelisted on the server.
- Link Teamspeak - You will need to link your Teamspeak identity to the forums to get tags to access the server rooms.
- TeamSpeak and SaltyChat plugin - You will need this to communicate (proximity based) in the server.
While there are not many restrictions as to the type of character you can play, you should be aware of the following policies:
- Character Age Requirements - Your character must be at least 18 years of age. Characters below the age of 18 are not permitted.
- Mute Character Policy- If you wish to play a mute character, we have some guidelines you will need to follow, and you must apply to play a mute character.
- You can find the Mute Roleplay application here. Please take that template and fill out a support ticket in our Discord.(guide coming soon).
- Compensation Requests Forum - If you lose something of value on the server due to a bug, you can submit a compensation request here. Evidence of some kind is required.
- Name Change Request Forum - If you would like to change your character's name in game please visit here and fill out this name change request.
- Changelogs Forum - Development logs for recent updates will be posted here, check these out to keep on top of new server features/functions.
- #support Channel on Discord - This is your one-stop-shop for questions you may have. Make sure you've read through the #faqs channel
Last edited by a moderator: