Groundbreaker
LEO Command
Judiciary
LSPD
Whitelisted
SAPD Apprentice
Jan 11, 2021
Hi all,

As you are likely all aware by now, we are having issues with large-scale TIMEOUT errors on our server. We have been working diligently over the past few days to sort out these issues with our host, and changing many things in an attempt to correct this issue that seems to be plaguing the server. I am posting this as a lot of information regarding these issues is spread between #general and #staff-messages channel.

We have a variety of things we have left to try, and I just wanted to write that we are working very hard (Nearly a full-time job trying to resolve this!) to get things up and running smoothly and without interruption. We have some more tricks up our sleeve, but over time they'll become more drastic.

As it stands, we are currently looking at replacing our VoIP system with TokoVOIP if we cannot get Mumble to work properly over the next couple days. This is not for sure yet, but prepare for a Teamspeak-VoIP reality if we need to.

I appreciate the patience and resilience of all of the community members sticking it through despite these issues. A lot of this is very trial-and-error, and the cooperation of the playerbase is key to resolving these issues.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.