Addressing Economic Concerns

Abraham Turner

Whitelisted
Mar 24, 2021
New to this server as well.. been on WWRP for a bit though. I was wondering, when are drugs, if they arent already, coming into play for the crims? I was on one server where we could go around and sell weed to NPCs which was fun. If they bought it you got money, if they didnt, they might call(ping) the cops so you know to try and get out of dodge. There was also the whole hacking the ATM thing that was fun. Being a crim is alot of fun, just looking for things that I can do. Chopping cars after stealing them was fun as well. Like I said, not sure if I just have not been seing these thing b/c im new or if they just arent in yet?

Cody Long

OnlyBans
Feb 15, 2021
New to this server as well.. been on WWRP for a bit though. I was wondering, when are drugs, if they arent already, coming into play for the crims? I was on one server where we could go around and sell weed to NPCs which was fun. If they bought it you got money, if they didnt, they might call(ping) the cops so you know to try and get out of dodge. There was also the whole hacking the ATM thing that was fun. Being a crim is alot of fun, just looking for things that I can do. Chopping cars after stealing them was fun as well. Like I said, not sure if I just have not been seing these thing b/c im new or if they just arent in yet?

some drugs are about ~2 weeks away, in the works!!!!