Judiciary
LSPD
Whitelisted
SAPD Apprentice
Jan 11, 2021
SZBfms2.png

Official Launch Announcement
Hello all,

This post is slightly late, but we've been incredibly busy getting everything polished and bugfixes for launch. We are very happy to announce that New Day RP will be launching at 2pm Eastern Time on Saturday, March 13th. A Pre-Launch Meeting will be held on our Twitch (found
HERE) at 1pm Eastern Time (1 hour before launch). You WILL need to clear your cache.

I just want to use this post as a way to say THANK-YOU to everyone who has helped us get to this point. From the numerous Developers who all came together as a team to tackle an incredibly large project to the Staff Team that kept the cogs moving in the background, and the Media Team that made us some pretty slick videos to advertise this community - I and this community owe a great deal to all of you.

And to everyone who has supported us since we announced just over a month ago, I also want to thank you for your continued support and excitement to get on and provide some serious, high-quality GTA Roleplay.

I also want to take this opportunity to state that the entire goal of New Day RP is to bring serious roleplaying back to GTA 5. I understand this is a culture change for some, but I believe many in this community are here because they believe in that vision too. What I ask is that everybody does their part to maintain serious, story-driven roleplay, and that we show some patience while we work through the inevitable bumps in the road.

We're very excited to share this project with you all, and we are excited for the future. Not everything will be in day one (Housing, drugs) but these are things being actively worked on and will be released as soon as we can.

Thank you,

New Day RP Management.

Last edited: