• Poll closed .

Sara Fox

2.0 Supporter
Silver Supporter
SAFR FTO
SAFR
Whitelisted
Feb 14, 2021
I've been in multiple Servers with cash as items and they seemed to work perfectly fine , but i feel the possibility of people camping job sites could be an issue as i know sometimes people sit at band spots
This was the reason why they changed it so jobs like Alpha Mail, towing, garbage, etc put your pay directly into the bank. Honestly, this is a concern of mine as well if cash is made into a physical item.

Annabella Mercer

2.0 Supporter
Gold Supporter
Whitelisted
Oct 4, 2021
Devonport, Tasmania
You're right it does, and you're arguing my point for me. Proving someone is doing it with intent is a long process. The staff already have enough reports to worry about without adding in a new easy way to break the rules. The benifits do not outweigh the detriments here. If you give people an easier way to break the rules they will. Call it pessimistic, but the proof literally on this forum for everyone to read.
Its 2+ months for player reports to be delt with and by that time its too late for punishments to actually count or be effective. so i agree. as some one whos been robbed both of things on her persona nd from her vehicles .... this is a bad idea to implement.

Reactions: Denver McCoy

Joe Cold

Whitelisted
Jun 15, 2024
With all honesty, the only major drawback in here is that cash is a virtual item. My main character is a crim, and no I don't rob people with him so this is not for me. But having cash as item makes total sense. I hope it gets added to the server.

Benny Raines

Whitelisted
Jun 14, 2021
Gonna completely disregard robberies and such for a moment, for me personally, i wouldn’t like this at all, just for the sheer reason that the amount of scuff we deal with involving items, car mods and other things disappearing or simply being annoying to move (“What are you trying to do, how did you get here?” anyone?) is annoying enough. Cash is just something i’d like to see not be a part of this problem. And whilst i see benefits from a roleplay aspect, to me, it’s absolutely not worth the hassle. -1.

(Yes, i am aware that these issues can be addressed through compensation tickets, however i think it is best to avoid the issue as a whole)